Laura Bailey Photography {the blog}

Real.Life.Captured. Newborn, Child, Family, Senior, and Wedding Portrait Photography

My Photo
Name:
Location: TN, United States

Welcome... Thanks for visiting my blog! A lot of you that visit already know me well, but for those that don’t, let me give you a little insight about myself. My name is Laura Bailey. I have been married to my high school sweetheart, Daniel for 10 years as of June 12th of this year! We have 2 very handsome boys. Nolan Evan is 7 and Lawson is 4 years old. Go ahead and read through my blog…you are sure to learn lots about me, my family and my precious clients! Please leave comments and let me know which pictures are your favorites! I love to sneak peaks of recent client sessions and of course, my beautiful children…so if that sounds interesting, kick back, make yourself comfy and stay a while! Welcome to my blog and my life! Thanks for visiting!

Monday, May 18, 2009

{Mr.S}+9 months!

Daddy's fishing chair worked out pretty well for this pose. It was a little dangerous but mom was holding him and the chair!

I had the best time at this little guy's house yesterday. I know I say this every time I post his pictures but I am telling you this is the happiest baby I think I have ever seen! He smiles non-stop the entire time. It's always a joy to see him and his nana just happened to be there yesterday so we got some pictures with her too. Thanks J and H for having me at your home for pictures. A change of scenery is always nice. I like this shirt. It really fits his personality. Hope you enjoy your sneak peek. I can't believe this was his 9 month session. Time really flies!

I love the look he has in this one!


Mr. S happens to not like standing in grass. When we tried to stand him in it he drew his feet up and wouldn't touch it. This was absolutely hilarious! You would just have to see it. So...we put the blanket down and he was okay with this pose after that!


He didn't want to wear the hat so the one above had to be really quick.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is so the Most Handsome baby EVER!!!

May 18, 2009 at 10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is an absolute Angel!!! We love him and his family very much!

May 18, 2009 at 2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have such a beautiful happy baby! Love ya,Amanda

May 18, 2009 at 3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute as can be. Can't wait to have you as our neighbors.

May 18, 2009 at 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home