Laura Bailey Photography {the blog}

Real.Life.Captured. Newborn, Child, Family, Senior, and Wedding Portrait Photography

My Photo
Name:
Location: TN, United States

Welcome... Thanks for visiting my blog! A lot of you that visit already know me well, but for those that don’t, let me give you a little insight about myself. My name is Laura Bailey. I have been married to my high school sweetheart, Daniel for 10 years as of June 12th of this year! We have 2 very handsome boys. Nolan Evan is 7 and Lawson is 4 years old. Go ahead and read through my blog…you are sure to learn lots about me, my family and my precious clients! Please leave comments and let me know which pictures are your favorites! I love to sneak peaks of recent client sessions and of course, my beautiful children…so if that sounds interesting, kick back, make yourself comfy and stay a while! Welcome to my blog and my life! Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mr.L+{a little T-ball action}


A sweet friend of mine asked me to take pictures of her son at his T-ball game yesterday. I had so much fun watching this cute little guy play ball! At this age they are just hilarious on a ball field. I am lovin' this slide into home(that's his daddy coaching at 3rd in the background)! I promised mom & dad a sneak peek so I hope you enjoy. I'll let you know when the gallery is ready for you! Have a great weekend. Oh, and you can leave comments below if you want! Thanks for having me. You guys are always fun!

C, I know you are going to like the one above!


The one above may be my very favorite!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Laura, I LOVE these!! PRECIOUS!! I can't wait for you to do this for Thomas. And we are looking forward to seeing you Tuesday!
Kasey Sartin

May 16, 2009 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger Laura Bailey Photography said...

Thanks, Kasey! I can't wait to meet little Thomas on Tuesday! I'm excited about coming to your house for the pictures too. A change of scenery for me=)

May 16, 2009 at 1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Laura these are GRRREAT!!!! You are so talented. I love you girl and am sooo proud to call you my cou I mean sis Benetta

May 16, 2009 at 8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Laura. I absolutley love these pictures! You did a great job. I am so glad I have you as my photographer. You captured exactly what I wanted. I can't wait to see the rest of them. Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!!!!
Pictures of Luke are so precious to me and you make them even more precious. Happy Birthday Girl!!! Love ya! Christie

May 27, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home