Laura Bailey Photography {the blog}

Real.Life.Captured. Newborn, Child, Family, Senior, and Wedding Portrait Photography

My Photo
Name:
Location: TN, United States

Welcome... Thanks for visiting my blog! A lot of you that visit already know me well, but for those that don’t, let me give you a little insight about myself. My name is Laura Bailey. I have been married to my high school sweetheart, Daniel for 10 years as of June 12th of this year! We have 2 very handsome boys. Nolan Evan is 7 and Lawson is 4 years old. Go ahead and read through my blog…you are sure to learn lots about me, my family and my precious clients! Please leave comments and let me know which pictures are your favorites! I love to sneak peaks of recent client sessions and of course, my beautiful children…so if that sounds interesting, kick back, make yourself comfy and stay a while! Welcome to my blog and my life! Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

{Our Discovery}

It may look like just any flower arrangement but if you look closely you will see something else. You may have to click and make the picture bigger to see it.
Okay, if you want a closer look just scroll down.....











Our discovery for the day was 3 baby birds on our front porch! I didn't realize they were there until the mama bird (a Robin) flew in to bring a worm. So sweet! I wish I could have caught that on camera but I still got some really cute pictures of them.

I think I may have worked Daniel way too hard today. Until I saw the baby birds I was helping but I lost interest after I found them. This is my Mother's Day present. I have one of these in my backyard already but wanted one in the front. It wasn't ready by Mother's Day but they did finish it this afternoon. Of course, it will look much better when I get the flowers in it! My sweet husband-isn't he great?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Benetta said...

OOOOH that is sooo sweet!! I love birds. My favorite are hummingbirds!! Those baby birds are sweet like you. I love the flower pots too. Tell cous Daniel he did a great job! Love you guys.

May 13, 2009 at 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home