Laura Bailey Photography {the blog}

Real.Life.Captured. Newborn, Child, Family, Senior, and Wedding Portrait Photography

My Photo
Name:
Location: TN, United States

Welcome... Thanks for visiting my blog! A lot of you that visit already know me well, but for those that don’t, let me give you a little insight about myself. My name is Laura Bailey. I have been married to my high school sweetheart, Daniel for 10 years as of June 12th of this year! We have 2 very handsome boys. Nolan Evan is 7 and Lawson is 4 years old. Go ahead and read through my blog…you are sure to learn lots about me, my family and my precious clients! Please leave comments and let me know which pictures are your favorites! I love to sneak peaks of recent client sessions and of course, my beautiful children…so if that sounds interesting, kick back, make yourself comfy and stay a while! Welcome to my blog and my life! Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

{Miss M + 4 years old}


"Miss M" was such a sweetheart yesterday. We have had to reschedule several times due to the weather so we decided to get her in for a few bunny pictures and then some outdoors. Happy Birthday, even if it is a little late. I had so much fun with her. Mom, here's your sneak peek I promised. There's plenty more for you to see soon. Enjoy!!



I love this one! She's such a great poser!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home