Laura Bailey Photography {the blog}

Real.Life.Captured. Newborn, Child, Family, Senior, and Wedding Portrait Photography

My Photo
Name:
Location: TN, United States

Welcome... Thanks for visiting my blog! A lot of you that visit already know me well, but for those that don’t, let me give you a little insight about myself. My name is Laura Bailey. I have been married to my high school sweetheart, Daniel for 10 years as of June 12th of this year! We have 2 very handsome boys. Nolan Evan is 7 and Lawson is 4 years old. Go ahead and read through my blog…you are sure to learn lots about me, my family and my precious clients! Please leave comments and let me know which pictures are your favorites! I love to sneak peaks of recent client sessions and of course, my beautiful children…so if that sounds interesting, kick back, make yourself comfy and stay a while! Welcome to my blog and my life! Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

{Mr. R & Baby B} + 4 furry friends!


These 2 cuties came to see me & the bunnies yesterday. Little brother wasn't so sure about the bunnies. He was way more interested in his sucker. Thanks to their mom for bringing them! We had a lot of fun.
Oh, and by the way, these bunnies are not ours. They are on loan from my husband's uncle and he has 10 of them for sale! Some are smaller than the ones pictured. They will be ready around Easter. Contact me if you are interested in giving your children something cute & cuddly for Easter!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home