Laura Bailey Photography {the blog}

Real.Life.Captured. Newborn, Child, Family, Senior, and Wedding Portrait Photography

My Photo
Name:
Location: TN, United States

Welcome... Thanks for visiting my blog! A lot of you that visit already know me well, but for those that don’t, let me give you a little insight about myself. My name is Laura Bailey. I have been married to my high school sweetheart, Daniel for 10 years as of June 12th of this year! We have 2 very handsome boys. Nolan Evan is 7 and Lawson is 4 years old. Go ahead and read through my blog…you are sure to learn lots about me, my family and my precious clients! Please leave comments and let me know which pictures are your favorites! I love to sneak peaks of recent client sessions and of course, my beautiful children…so if that sounds interesting, kick back, make yourself comfy and stay a while! Welcome to my blog and my life! Thanks for visiting!

Monday, April 6, 2009

{Baby G} +6 months!


Baby G came with her mommy today to see me. I almost got in trouble for stealing a baby! I do need a girl you know. This little one is super cute and so happy! There are so many great pictures of her that I actually had a lot of trouble trying to decide which ones to post. Thank you for bringing her she really did brighten my day!
Love the one below. Such a sweet face=)


She's all smiles all of the time!!


This one really makes you think she's older than 6 months. She is such a big girl!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

O my Goodness! These are all so Awesome!!!Looks like we did catch a few of her "not" smiling. LOL! I had such a great time at our session yesterday and can't wait to see the rest I KNOW I will have a very hard time picking! Your the BEST:0)
Alicia

April 7, 2009 at 3:18 AM  
Blogger Laura Bailey Photography said...

I couldn't believe that we had some of her not smiling! I love them!! How you will ever pick I just do not know. I'll let you know when your gallery is ready!

April 7, 2009 at 6:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That's my Gracie.....Her Mimi thinks she's the bomb! She is the cutiest grandbaby in these pictures.....thanks for sharing! Mimi loves her baby girl! XOXOXO.....
Mimi

April 7, 2009 at 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home