Laura Bailey Photography {the blog}

Real.Life.Captured. Newborn, Child, Family, Senior, and Wedding Portrait Photography

My Photo
Name:
Location: TN, United States

Welcome... Thanks for visiting my blog! A lot of you that visit already know me well, but for those that don’t, let me give you a little insight about myself. My name is Laura Bailey. I have been married to my high school sweetheart, Daniel for 10 years as of June 12th of this year! We have 2 very handsome boys. Nolan Evan is 7 and Lawson is 4 years old. Go ahead and read through my blog…you are sure to learn lots about me, my family and my precious clients! Please leave comments and let me know which pictures are your favorites! I love to sneak peaks of recent client sessions and of course, my beautiful children…so if that sounds interesting, kick back, make yourself comfy and stay a while! Welcome to my blog and my life! Thanks for visiting!

Monday, February 2, 2009

I love Faces Contest




Here's my entry for the week in the I love Faces contest. The
theme is The Eyes Have It. They are my beautiful blue-eyed boys!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are two little sweeties, nice picture.

February 2, 2009 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger angie {the arthur clan} said...

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful photo with us!

We just wanted to leave a friendly reminder that you need to leave a permalink to your blog post in Mr. Linky each week (not a link to the home page of your blog.) We have not been able to correct your link for you yet, because your blog post doesn't have a title. Once you put a title on this post, please send us an email so that we will be able to fix this for you.

If you aren't sure how to find the permalink, please just send us an email and we'll gladly help walk you through it.

Thanks again for joining in on the fun ~ we've really enjoyed your lovely photo.

~Angie & Amy
co-founders of I ♥ Faces

February 2, 2009 at 5:42 PM  
Blogger The Golf Widow said...

They are ADORABLE!!!

February 4, 2009 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The boys are so cute. LOVE their outfits. LOVE their big blue eyes. Your boys look like they are lots of fun!

February 5, 2009 at 7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home